Sunday Snippets - quality over quantity

Happy Sunday 📰 

Last week, I started a series called Sunday Snippets where I share tips that may help job seekers in their job search. This is not professional advice, just some things that I did that may help others find a job (or at least get an interview).

Today's tip: Apply thoughtfully - think quality over quantity 💎/🔢

For me, it was more important to apply to jobs that both interested me and that I was well qualified for, not log a certain number of applications each week. Some weeks were slow but that was ok, other weeks usually made up for the lag.

Hang in there job seekers 🧗‍♀️

#TodaysTip #SundaySnippets #JobHuntingChronicles

Popular posts from this blog

post #49 - Have a cat? Ask me, maybe I'll travel to you to watch him/her 😺

maybe an interview cancelation is really protection

closure is best, even if the answer is "thanks but no thanks"