beware of scams
Happy Friday 📰
I debated sharing this (including the "recruiter's" name and email address) and ultimately decided to because THIS HAS TO STOP.
I have no idea how this "recruiter" got my personal email address but look at the job she's trying to fill - she clearly pulled information from my LinkedIn profile to make it seem like this job was PERFECT for me (seriously, the only thing she left out was cat sitting 😹).
No company is looking for "someone who can manage accounting functions, create compelling written content, and support social media and administrative tasks—aligning closely with your expertise in accounting, cash management, bank reconciliation, and social media.", at least not on a global level. Maybe a start up but come on, how dumb do you think I am?
I was tempted to reply back to see how far I could get with Brandy but decided it wasn't worth wasting my time.
Job seekers, please be careful. If an opportunity seems too good to be true, it probably is...
#JobHuntingChronicles